Welcome to The Physio Practice!
At The Physio Practice we proudly support Dulwich Hill including Marrickville, Summer Hill, Petersham, Earlwood and Ashfield and offer quality care for a broad range of conditions including:
back pain, lower back pain, sports injuries, golfers elbow, tennis elbow, fibromyalgia, arthritic pain, headache, migraine, muscle pain, neck pain, sciatica, tendon and ligament sprains and strains as well as care for ankle, foot, knee, shoulder and hip pain.
To the right is an introductory offer that is available for new patients to our practice. Please quote this on the phone when making your initial consult or print off this page and present it upon arrival at your first visit.
Experience The Difference
At The Physio Practice you are going to experience treatment at the hands of experienced experts who will seek to design a recovery process, specifically for you and your needs.
To get you started a thorough assessment will be undertaken.
Firstly, the physiotherapist will conduct a detailed exam to gain an in depth understanding about your problem, it’s cause and how it is affecting you.
Time will be taken to establish the history of your problem and how it affects your lifestyle.
This is followed by a thorough examination of the affected area, your posture, movements, joints, muscles and nerves so that a diagnosis can be arrived at. Rest assured the final diagnosis and the causes of the problem will be explained clearly and simply. No medical jargon!
Then the good stuff starts.
- All patients will receive treatment on the first visit and your journey to recovery begins.
- You will also be provided with and the most effective and tailor designed management plan.
- Having a plan is key, that’s why your physiotherapist will give you an estimate of the number of treatments required for your problem. The number of treatments will vary depending on many factors and all patients are different.
- You will be reassessed at every visit to ensure you receive the best outcomes.
- Should other experts be needed, our caring team will provide the necessary referrals needed to your GP or a specialist.
Rest assured, we’ve got your back.
Looking forward to helping you on your journey.