The Physio Practice is a physiotherapy clinic that specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. This means we treat back, neck, nerve, joint and muscle pain or injuries. Also, this means that you will be seen by a physiotherapist called a musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
We can help children and adults.
At The Physio Practice assessment, treatment and diagnosis is supported by the highest quality scientific research and evidence. The Physio Practice aims for the best, quickest and safest return to work and lifestyle activities by using the most effective methods that the physiotherapy profession has to offer.
Ongoing commitment to high quality and specialized Physiotherapy service
At The Physio Practice, your physiotherapist:
- Is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA).
- Is a Titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist which means he has met the APA’s rigorous professional competency standards in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Keeps up to date with the latest research findings and advances in how the spine, muscles and joints work through regular attendance at courses and conferences.
At The Physio Practice, Treatments can include:
- Hands-on treatments e.g. joint and spinal mobilisations, manipulations and massage
- Heat, ice, ultrasound, interferential therapy may be used.
- Fixing underlying problems STOP THE PAIN FROM HAPPENING AGAIN. This can be done by
- Teaching you about posture assessment and how to move well, lift correctly to avoid strain and injury, and how to return to fitness after illness, surgery, inactivity and child-birth.
- Precise and specific instructions on exercise to correct faulty spinal movement , improve co-ordination leading to pain-free movement.
- Tailored exercise programs to improve power, endurance, core-stability, posture, movement, co-ordination, work-tolerance and fitness.
To find out what to expect at your visit please click here.